Friday, April 13, 2012

Star Wars


This room was for a pretty cool kid who loves all things Star Wars.  I really wish I had a before and after of this room because it was a huge transformation.  Before the walls had been heavily textured and painted a dark cornflour blue.  The owners had sanded the texture down and chose a light gray color for the walls, which made the room look so light and clean and crisp.

I used a projector for this project.  I used this image from the internet and was able to finish it in a little over a day.  And when I say a little over a day, the second day was less than an hour for touching up and second coats.  Every time I do a mural I think to myself  "Oh this is for sure my favorite!" and in the case of the Millennium Falcon it is indeed my favorite and will probably hold the title for quite a while.

1 comment: